Speaking and writing frequently on key developments and cutting-edge legal issues, we conduct virtual and in-person training on best personnel practices to assist companies in spotting and addressing matters before they become a larger concern.
Our Respect at Work training, provided to groups and individuals throughout the year, satisfies California’s bi-annual mandatory harassment prevention training for supervisory and non-supervisory personnel.
News and Developments
In addition to the publications below, we invite you to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for regular commentary and updates.
- Adaptability: The only true pandemic-proof contingency plan, IRGlobal, September 10, 2020
- Shock of the New: What is the impact of the Gig Economy on the traditional workplace? IRGlobal, August 4, 2020
- COVID-19: Unprecedented times, Desperate Measures, IRGlobal, May 31, 2020
- Workplace Investigations – Process and enforcement in the age of #MeToo, IRGlobal, 2019
- MeToo – Is it time up for discrimination in the workplace? IRGlobal, 2018.
- DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND THE GIG ECONOMY–THE CHANGING EMPLOYMENT LANDSCAPE, IRGlobal, 2018.
- Impact of the Defend Trade Secrets Act in the U.S., Corporate Disputes, January-March 2017
- Labour And Employment 2016 Annual Review, Financier Worldwide, August 2016.
- 10 QUESTIONS: COMPLYING WITH CALIFORNIA’S FAIR PAY ACT, Financier Worldwide, May 2016.
- Fair Credit Reporting Roundtable, 2015-18
- Leaves of Absence, Inside Counsel, April 4, 2011
- Background Checks Could Lead to Discriminatory Hiring Practices, Inside Counsel, March 7, 2011.
- Be Proactive in Preventing Off-The-Clock Work, Inside Counsel, February 21, 2011.
- Firing Employees in a High Unemployment Environment, Inside Counsel, February 7, 2011.
- Avoiding Social Networking Land Mines for Employers, Inside Counsel, November 4, 2010.